Octal Thermocouple Conditioner with Enhanced Accuracy
The 28208A 8-Channel Thermocouple Conditioner provides eight channels of conditioning for all commonly used thermocouple types. The 28208A consists of a low-drift programmable differential pre-amplifier, a 4-pole programmable filter and a programmable post-filter amplifier.
The 1U rach mountable Isothermal block with integral digital temperature sensor provides pluggable screw terminal connection to the thermocouple wires with better than 0.15 degree accuracy in reference junction compensation.
The 28208A 8-Channel Thermocouple Conditioner is a member of the Precision 28000 family of signal conditioners.
The 28208 8-Channel Thermocouple Conditioner
- Static (DC) or Dynamic (AC) Temperature Measurement
- Low-Level DC or AC Filter Amplifier (<1 mV to 10 V Inputs)
28208A 8-Channel Thermocouple Conditioner Features:
- Precise cold junction compensation for type B, E, J, K, N, R, S and T thermocouples
- Programmable gain: x1, 10, 100, 1000 with out-band reserve setting of x1 0r 10
- Programmable 4-pole Bessel low-pass filter (1, 10, 100 Hz and wideband)
- Remote isothermal block with digital temperature sensor
- Automatic adjustment of DC offset
- Low temperatue coefficient of offset and gain
- Open thermocouple detection
- Overload detection
- 128 channels per 28016 chassis
64 channels per 28008 chassis
32 channels per 28004 chassis
16 cnannels per 28002 chassis