Precision 4164 64x64 Switch Matrix System
Save Time and Reduce Errors with Computer-Controlled Solid-State Connections
The Precision 4164 Switch Matrix System is a reliable solid-state switch matrix system in a compact rack mountable or bench top package providing computer-controlled connections between any input and any output. Connect between 64 input and 64 output channels with 4,096 cross points.
Save time and reduce errors on your switch system setups. Program your switch configurations on a host computer, download them to your switch system over the network and your tests are ready to go. With system health monitoring, fault diagnostics and exhaustive self-tests, you can be confident of the integrity of your switch system.
The 4164 Switch Matrix is a robust switching system. When power is applied to the system, it provides uni-directional signal paths from the input to the output channels. When power is removed, switch settings are maintained in non-volatile memory and restored at power up.
The system is controlled from the front panel, remotely using command line control or by running a graphical user interface on the host computer.
The 4164’s Internal Test Subsystem provides verification of the system integrity. The FAT (Factory Acceptance Test, Option F) exhaustively tests all possible switch connections and reports faults. The Go/No-Go test checks the current switch setup and may be run, in place, with all input/output cables connected to the system.
- Manage hundreds of channels with simple programming
- Forget the hours and expense of hand patching or hard wiring connections
- Enjoy the choice of front panel setup or convenient remote control from a host computer
4164 Switch Matrix System Salient Features:
Switch Matrix Characteristics
- Solid-state switch matrix
- High density: 4,096 cross points
- 64 x 64, all in a compact 2U (3.5 in.) high mainframe
- Front panel control or remote host PC control via Ethernet
- Spreadsheet style graphical user interface for host PC control
- Non-volatile storage of switch configurations: store up to 8 setups in the system, store unlimited setups on host PC
- System health monitoring of power supply and internal temperatures
- Built-in self-test, with reports, exhaustively test switch settings
- ±10 Vpk for each signal path
- Differential Input
- DC to 1 MHz