Precision Filters’ C Series modules bring unprecedented function and performance to measurement systems built on National Instruments’™ CompactRIO and CompactDAQ platforms. The latest addition to Precision’s C Series line is the PFI-9608, which offers eight channels of high-performance filters. The 9608’s sharp, programmable low-pass filters provide alias protection for NI analog-to-digital converter modules.
Learn more about the PFI C Series Signal Conditioning Modules >
Use the supplied LabVIEW™ module driver VI to integrate the 9608 with NI voltage input A/D modules in a cDAQ or cRIO chassis. Or build a turn-key signal conditioning front-end using an Ethernet RIO chassis and PFI’s standalone graphical user interface—no need to write any software.
PFI Family of Signal Conditioning Modules
Precision Filters (PFI) family of signal conditioning modules work seamlessly with National Instruments’ rugged, portable CompactDAQ™ and CompactRIO™ data acquisition platforms. Choose from five different modules to add state-of-the-art performance and accuracy to systems using charge, bridge, dynamic strain, IEPE, or voltage-based sensors.
Precision Filters' C Series Line of Modules
- PFI-9102 Bridge Conditioner for Pressure/Strain/ Vibration/Load Measurements
- PFI-9302 Charge Conditioner for Piezoelectric Sensor Measurements
- PFI-9452 Dynamic Strain Conditioner with Precision Filters' Balanced Constant Current™ Technology
- PFI-9602 Anti-Aliasing Amplifier and Filter with IEPE Current Source
- PFI-9608 8-Channel Programmable 4-Pole Low-Pass Filter for Anti-Aliasing Applications