Precision Filters’ C Series modules bring unprecedented function and performance to measurement systems built on National Instruments’™ CompactRIO and CompactDAQ platforms. The latest addition to Precision’s C Series line is the PFI-9608, which offers eight channels of high-performance filters. The 9608’s sharp, programmable low-pass filters provide alias protection for NI analog-to-digital converter modules.
Learn more about the PFI C Series Signal Conditioning Modules >
Use the supplied LabVIEW™ module driver VI to integrate the 9608 with NI voltage input A/D modules in a cDAQ or cRIO chassis. Or build a turn-key signal conditioning front-end using an Ethernet RIO chassis and PFI’s standalone graphical user interface—no need to write any software.
View the PFI-9608 Programmable Filter Specification Sheet »
PFI Family of Signal Conditioning Modules
Precision Filters (PFI) family of signal conditioning modules work seamlessly with National Instruments’ rugged, portable CompactDAQ™ and CompactRIO™ data acquisition platforms. Choose from five different modules to add state-of-the-art performance and accuracy to systems using charge, bridge, dynamic strain, IEPE, or voltage-based sensors.
Precision Filters' C Series Line of Modules
- PFI-9102 Bridge Conditioner for Pressure/Strain/ Vibration/Load Measurements
- PFI-9302 Charge Conditioner for Piezoelectric Sensor Measurements
- PFI-9452 Dynamic Strain Conditioner with Precision Filters' Balanced Constant Current™ Technology
- PFI-9602 Anti-Aliasing Amplifier and Filter with IEPE Current Source
- PFI-9608 8-Channel Programmable 4-Pole Low-Pass Filter for Anti-Aliasing Applications